Monday, July 14, 2008

Here goes nothing.....

Wow! I can't believe I'm actually doing a Blog!! I kept telling my daughters I had no need to be a blogger but now that I'm here, I think it will be fun! So, those of you who have been hesitant like me, come on in...the water is fine!

I'm on here with the help of DD Dawn! She has IM'd me through this process. Thank you, Dawn! I think the hardest part was coming up with a name and http!! She will be helping me get this thing set up further as we go along and I get more confident. I want the little clock thing and some of the other neat stuff she and others have on their Blogs!!

Tonight's post (as most of my posts) will be just plain and simple - like me! It's getting late and Dawn had to head off to nighty-night and I'm getting tired myself. All this excitement is wearing me out!

I know this is short and sweet but there's more to come! See ya tomorrow!

God bless,
Linda

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I will "watch this space" as they say in the construction world. I look forward to your creativity. And who knows, I might follow you - when I have more time!!! Blessings and enjoy, Carole

Dawn said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.! You'll love it! See you tonight! Love, dd(dawn)

Ethel Amutan said...

Hi Linda! Welcome to the world of blogging! Would you mind if I linked to your blog? I can't wait to see your future posts!

Godelieve said...

Congrats on starting your own little spot in the world of blogging!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog! Looking forward to seeing what you post!

Anne said...

Way to go, Linda! Congratulations on your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope your blogging will be a great outlet for you! it might inspire me to take the plunge also!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog!

Vintage Papers said...

welcome to the world of blogging! looking forward to seeing more posts!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah!!! I love the title of your blog! It's wonderful!
I also look forward to all your posts, goodies, and 'notes' about life...

Welcome to blogland!
And Dawn did the same thing for me, she held my hand through IM as well!!!! Such a great gal! LOVE HER!

liannallama said...

hi, Nana! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Can't wait to see how you're going to use this medium :)

Tami Bayer said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blog. It's highly addictive.

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Welcome to blogging, it's great to see you. I will be sure to check back soon for more updates, and I think you're off to a wonderful start.
:-)

Leslie said...

Hi Linda,
I'm a friend of Dawn's from 2 peas and wanted to welcome you into the blog world! I'm Nana to my grandkids too, so I LOVE your name!
Leslie aka Taysnana

Lillian said...

Great Linda!!!! You're better than I am, too timid to tru doing a blog! I'll keep watching. Love, Lilly