Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

There will be 17 of us here! It will be a busy but fun day!

Don't eat too much!! :-) Not an easy thing to do on a day like Thanksgiving. This past Saturday my SIL's family had their annual pre-Thanksgiving dinner. There were 16 of us including four children. There was soooooo much food it was unbelievable! I was proud of myself. I did not over indulge with the meal and only had one small piece of pumpkin pie though there were tons of tempting desserts to choose. I'm trying to cut back on eating in order to lose a few pounds before I have to see the doctor in December. I will try hard today not to over eat.

Have a blessed day!!!

Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We will miss being there (already do)! Hope it's a great and relaxing and fun day for you and dad and the family! Love ya'll, Erica

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Mom will send you some pics of my Lego Creations! Love, Anthony!