Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Haven 09 Challenge

I'm doing something I've never done before and never thought I would do....I'm actually participating in a Stamp Haven stamping challenge - Summer Haven 09. The event lasts two weeks. This is where different people submit ideas for cardmaking challenges. Some of them have to be done right away, some in a few days, and others give you the whole two weeks to create and submit your creations.

So far I've entered two creations:

For this one we had to follow a sketch provided.



This one required using either Mulberry paper or Vellum using either "I Miss You" or "I Love You" as the theme. I chose to use both Mulberry and Vellum on the same card. The card will later be sent to Cards for Heroes.


I'll post more as I get them done. Hey, this is fun!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

very nice, welcome back to blog land!