Saturday, February 20, 2010

A New Challenge on Stars & Stamps.....

A new challenge is being put forth on the Stars & Stamps Blog over at the Operation Write Home website. It's called "Stash Challenge" and this is the first month.

For this challenge, we are to create a card using two patterned papers and a button (or two). As I was setting down to think about doing this, I realized I had made a card already which is part of the bunch to be sent to OWH next week.

The paper and ink used for this is from Stampin' Up. The flowers and button are just part of my "stash" and I don't know where they are from. I used my Creative Memories cutter to cut the paper.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice! Love the colors!

Sandy said...

Love all the pink, Linda! Nice swoop :)

Dixie Cochran said...

I like the way you cut those patterned papers. Terrific spring card!