Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge # 6

Can't believe it's already the sixth week for the S & S Sketch Challenge from the Operation Write Home website. I won't be able to participate next week (and maybe the next two weeks) as we will be moving to TN and I packed up my craftroom today. :-(

Well, anyway, here's this week's sketch.....



And, here's my creation based on the sketch....



Heart stamps are from Hero Arts and stamped with SU ink. I cuttlebugged the heart in the middle and then outlined it with Stickles.

See ya in a couple weeks!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Pretty card. I like that you Stickled the embossed heart! Good luck with your move. I hope it goes smoothly!

Karen Howard said...

Cute idea using the hearts! LOVE this card!

Operation Write Home said...

This is so pretty Linda! Good luck moving - safe travels!!!