Friday, July 25, 2008

Just a little note today....

Thank you to everyone who prayed for Erica's operation. It went well, but the hernia turned out to be bigger than thought. Originally, she was just going to be an outpatient, but she had so much pain, they decided it would be best to keep her overnight and then she was still not feeling up to it, so they kept her yesterday also.

I talked with her last night and she sounded better than she had earlier in the day when I had called. She should be going home today.

I head out bright and early tomorrow morning for TN for a week. My flight leaves Philly at 7; get into Nashville at 8:15 (their time). Got most of my packing done last night, so I'm a little ahead of the game. Usually, I'm up late getting things together the night before leaving but not tonight!! I'll actually be able to relax!

A friend of mine treated me to a haircut yesterday. I've never had anyone do that for me before. I did need a cut but was gonna wait until I got home. She took me to her hairdresser as she had an appointment for herself. While she was under the dryer, I got mine washed and cut. I really like it. It's nice and short and easy to do, which is up my alley!

I said this would be a little note and so it is! Until next time,

God bless,
Linda

No comments: