Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy doing nothing

Do you ever get that way? Feels like you have no time to anything because you're so busy doing nothing!

Haven't worked on my Soul Journal since the other day. I printed out a bunch of the instructions and got a little overwhelmed plus I really haven't had a chance to do anything with it. I figure it's my journal so I can take my time and do it at my pace.

Last night I went to the movies with three friends to see "Mama Mia", which I saw a couple weeks ago with DH. I like it so much I didn't mind seeing it again when they asked. Afterwards we went to a local diner and had dessert. Now we all want to go see it on Broadway! Didn't get home until 11:30 and then couldn't sleep very well all night.

I signed up last week to do a Beth Moore Bible study online, "Believing God". It's a do-at-your-own-pace study so decided tonight would be a good time to start but then MIL wanted to go to grocery store. She doesn't drive any more so someone has to take her when she has errands to do.

When we got home I finally got to do the first part of the study. My DD from TN went to the study a few years ago and really had a life-changing experience. She has decided she, too, will do the online study. I'm looking forward to really getting into the heart of it!

After I got done with the study and while I was printing out the lessons for the next week, I went out and bowled with DH and DS on our new Wii that DH brought home today. I've been telling him that we don't need it as we have all those other game-things but he succumbed to the temptation. It is fun, though. I've never played any of the others but the Wii I know I will.

So, you can see, I've been busy doing nothing all evening. Now it's about time to go to bed. I did put some laundry away so it wasn't a completely wasted night! I will try tomorrow to work on the Journal and maybe make some cards.

God bless,
Linda

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Enjoy that study, Linda, it's a good one!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It's not a wasted night if you got in a little exercise and some time with God, as well as a bit of journaling online right here! Love ya!