Friday, August 22, 2008

Soul Journal - Part 3

For this part, Sarah asked us to think of strength and protection and about what we turn to when we are "under siege". She also asked us to think about what our creative spirit needs more of and how do we keep all those critical voices from crippling us in our crusade.

The first thing that came to my mind was "The Armor of God". This is what I did to represent my strength and protection when I'm "under siege" and need help in silencing the critical voices. Even having a creative spirit comes from God. He chose not to give me as much creativity as others, but that's okay!!



3 comments:

Dawn said...

This is super fantastic. I really love it.

Anne said...

Nice armor! I like how you've colored it in. I think you did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what this soul journal is exactly; but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this page! AWESOME, Mamacita!