Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Soul Journal

As I told my DDs, this is not something I usually do but for some reason I just feel like making a Soul Journal.

My supplies. The one dictionary I have in the house I will not use as it was given to me by my grandfather, even though it is falling apart and I never use it any more! And, I don't normally throw books out or rip them up, but these were destined by someone else to be tossed so I took them. After I bought the brushes, I found some in with the paints I knew I had. It doesn't hurt to have extras!



The journal is just a cheapie from Michael's. I couldn't find any others there and at the time had to get home so just picked this one.

Here's what I did for Day 1. It's not easy writing for 5 minutes! I took part in a study for lymphedema a couple months ago and had to write my thoughts for 20 minutes on three different days. Sometimes I had lots to write and sometimes not.




Give Soul Journaling a try! If I can do it, you can! I'm looking forward to seeing what the final outcome will be!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW, you did it. I am so proud of you!

Anne said...

Hi, there! Sorry I've been absent a while. Apologies.

I'm so excited that you've started a soul journal! Looks like you have some fun new supplies and have gotten off to a fine start! :-)