Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soul Journal - Part 4

For this part, we had to look for pictures from magazines for different categories. The hard part was finding magazines. We just recycled a bunch a couple weeks ago so I had to scrounge around. We could put the pics in any grid order we wanted. I chose to put them in the order of the list Sarah gave. That's just me!

1. A smile

2. Something beautiful - what's more beautiful than a baby?!

3. A chair

4. Something red

5. Something blue

6. Something comfortable - it feels so good to come home from work and change into shorts!

7. Something exotic

8. A leaf

9. A color you love - green

10. A pattern

11. A flower - I chose a picture of a water lily. I had one bloom in my pond this year.

12. A bird - one of my favorites, the American Goldfinch. If you don't know birds, the male is the one with the bright yellow color.

13. Something you want - I've always wanted a house with a wrap around porch.

14. Something you own

15. The letter R

16. Something that smells good - a beautiful camilla

17. Something that tastes good - nothing tastes better than Jersey tomatoes and corn

18. A circle

19. The letter A

20. An eye that's the same color as yours - blue

21. A hand

22. The letter T

23. A butterfly

24. A number





Have to go look for tape for the next step.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This is fantastic, love the colors. Looks great!!

Anne said...

I had soooooo much fun hunting down all my inchies! It was a blast sifting through all the magazines on my treasure hunt. Hope you had fun, too! :-)

I like the wrap-around porch you picked out. And, I like camellias, too. You can see a photo I took of one at: http://www.gaalphotography.com/gallery/gallery-0002-CJ.html.

Gail said...

Linda, I am impressed. I am only learning how to leave this comment. Struggling with my own blogspot. I always wanted a wrap around porch myself, but I got a wrap around house itself. I like the color blue - as you well know. Thanks for your help tonight in being able to post this comment. Love ya, Gail