Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Fun Day

I had a great day today spent with DD, Dawn. She was the teacher at a cardmaking/technique class at One Little Spark stamping store in Tuckerton. She did a great job and really knows her stuff!!! :-) I'm sure she'll be blogging about the day on her blog, The Chatty Stamper.

Here's Dawn and the other ladies in the class, including Pat, the owner of the shop.



Here is a pic of all the cards we did.



My favorite was the one on the bottom right made with clear plastic and Staz-On ink. It the first time that I've used either one. These were all fairly simple cards (right up my alley!). There was one woman who was totally new to stamping and we told her she would become addicted like most of us who stamp are!!

Way to go, Dawn! I look forward to more classes!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ohhh, I am so glad you enjoyed the class! I was hoping everyone had a good time! I was very very very glad you were with me!