Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Toy!!!

I'm sitting here listening to my new toy....an iPod nana - opps that's nano -- which DS gave me for Christmas. When he first mentioned it as a possible Christmas gift I told him I didn't want one but later when I thought about it, I changed my mind but didn't say anything to him. After thinking about it, I realized it would be great to have while gardening or walking.

He just helped me set it up and taught me how to get some of the music on it I want. Right now I'm listening to my favorite....Twila Paris! In the process, I discovered she has a new album just out in November, which I will have to get. Of course, when I have to do this when he's not around I'm not sure if I'll remember! Must be getting old because I never had that problem before!

My poor family! They'll have to put up with my singing along but won't be able to hear anything else but me! Not that they're not use to that anyway! They accuse me of having a song for everything. It's funny, though, that the whole time I was going through treatments I didn't sing but one day someone said something and I suddenly had a song and I realized I must be getting better!

I do have a new book I want to start reading so time to put the toys away.

God bless,
Linda

No comments: