Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just love these little guys....





I figured before I have to pack everything up I'd get some cards done, so for the past couple weeks I've been trying to do a card every night or two. I'm caught up through May with my birthday and anniversary cards.

We used this stamp last month while making Cards for Heroes and I just fell in love with it. The actual stamp itself is just the turtles. I made these tonight for CFH. Speaking of CFH, did you see the video? It was so moving and exciting it made me cry.

While I was coloring these I started thinking about how I use to love to color when I was a kid (don't tell Dorothy I used that word!!) as most of us probably did. Of course, I'm not any better at it now than I was back then!! Though maybe I was better then because when I was younger my eyesight was clearer!

I've decided I'm not packing my stamps and accessories until the last minute. I have packed up my scrapbooks and pictures since I haven't worked on any of that stuff in forever anyway. Maybe after we move I'll set aside a day a week just for scrapbooking. Now that I'm into stamping, it'll be fun to incorporate stamping and scrapbooking.

Guess that's it for today. Enjoy your evening. God bless.

Linda

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the ballons, love the cupcake..cute cute cute cute cute cute cute!!!

Sandy said...

Cute little cards, Linda, I love them!

Happy Easter!!