Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Saturday in Tuckerton

On Saturday, March 21 I again traveled down to One Little Spark in Tuckerton for a crafting class. This time Dawn taught us about beeswax! We also learned how to make our own flowers. There were 11 of us there including five women who came all the way from Philly.





I could only stay for the first creation. You'll have to check out Dawn's blog to find out about what they did after I left.


L-R starting at the top are creations by Kathy, Sharon and myself.


It was a fun time and I loved learning how to do something new. Though, of course, the hard part will be remembering how to do what I've learned!!

Besides this, I also love to shop in the store! I bought some new stamps and more Fun Flock. Can't wait to be able to use them.

When we finally move to TN, I'm gonna miss these special Saturdays spent with Dawn but in the meatime, I'll enjoy as many as I can. Until next time....

God bless and happy creating!

Linda

No comments: