Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Here!

It's here! It's here! It's finally Spring!!!! Yeah! Hip hip hooray!! Woo hoo!!! Yes!!

Do you think I'm excited?

Of course, the weather isn't necessarily Spring-like, but the calendar says it is and that's fine by me!

The flowers are starting to come up and plants are starting to bud. I trimmed back my butterfly bushes last weekend, which is my thing to do this time of year.

And, according to the migration map, the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds are on their way!!! The last time I checked, they were in North Carolina. Pretty soon I'll be getting my feeders up.

I love Spring! The days are getting longer and little by little the temperature is getting warmer.

Though I realize it's only the middle of March and any type of weather can happen such as a huge snowstorm, it's still Spring!!

Until next time.....

No comments: