Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge # 10

Due to our moving, unpacking and getting things organized, I have missed the past couple Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenges from Operation Write Home.

This is the sketch we were to use:



The card I made has slightly different dimensions to it because the stamps I wanted to use were too big for the size mentioned.



The penquin stamps are from Memory Box, the sentiment is Studio G. I did the coloring using Marvy markers and the ink used was Stampin' Up.

If you haven't tried the S & S Sketches, you should. It's lots of fun! It's good for those of you who may be like me - creatively challenged!! I have a hard time coming up with my own ideas. Most of the time I use sketches or ideas from others' cards. Join in the fun today!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

love that stamp, wonder where you got it??? One little spark maybe. HEE HEE

This card is so cute, I just adore it.

love ya,

Seongsook Duncan said...

So cute card. I love your images that are perfect in three tags. Thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

Adorable! I'm glad you made the sketch work for you. That is just the right things to do. Thanks for giving the sketch a try!

Operation Write Home said...

Linda, what a fun couple of penguins! I love penguins :) Great card!!