Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sketch #16

It's been awhile since I've done any of the S & S Sketches from over at the OWH website. But, today while visiting with my DD Dawn, she, her sister Erica and I made cards using this sketch.....



Below is the card I created. I have to admit, though, that Dawn helped me with my idea.




Here is the card Erica made. I think she did a great job. This was her first attempt at a sketch card. She is more into scrapbooking than cardmaking but Dawn and I are working on that!!



Thanks to Dawn for the use of her supplies!! I'm sure she will be posting her own card on her blog so look for it at The Chatty Stamper.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

great cards ladies! Miss you already =(

Dixie Cochran said...

Just swingin' by to say, "Great card!"

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Nice cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Great cards! I'd say Erika is not just a scrapbooker, but a stamper now too! I love how her well her card turned out just by following the sketch exactly! So nice you got to play together on mother's day!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Great Cards the first one is cute and the second one is pretty!!