Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stars & Stamps Challenge #20

Here we go with week 20 of the Stars & Stamps Challenge over at the Operation Write Home website. By now, I'm sure most of you who are looking at this are very familiar with the OWH. If not, click the link and check it out.

This is the sketch we have been given:


And, here is the card I did using the sketch:

The double-sided paper is from Stampin' Up. I have no idea where the background paper came from - I found it in my stash! The image is a digi from Etsy. I printed it and "Sending my love" using Microsoft Publisher. I colored the image using both LaPlume and Zig markers.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Great job Linda. I don't think I could do such great cards for our heroes to send home.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda for your understanding and response to my Mom's situation. Yes, you too are my forever friend.

A said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas