Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge #19

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who visited my blog during the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop. I had a fun time visiting all the different blogs and learning some new things.

This is week 19 of the Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch we were to use....



Here's what I did with it...



I made this card for a friend who needs a little picking up.

The stamps and ink are from Stampin' Up. I chalked the edges with Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles, Inc. and used both Zig and LePlum markers to color. I don't know what the paper is; it's just stuff I have! I used Stickles for the center of the flowers. (I love Stickles!)

4 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Super cute card!!! Love this stamp set!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

I've always liked that stamp set. Bet it sparkles with the stickles!

CARO said...

love love that stamp set as well.. looks great with the colors you used

Gail said...

Hi Linda, You do such a great job. BTW, I like your background. I find now that you can't change your background any longer because they changed layout to design and when you go to that page, there is no add a gadget in order to paste your html/javascript code for that background. I tried it with one add a gadget html and all it did was post the code right on my blog page in the gadget spot. Any suggestions when you try to change yours. Try it and see what I mean.

Looking forward to our visit. Seems so long in the future but today is already July 3.

Keep cool, love Gail